Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Good Day


Today was a good day, and there’s no better way to describe it.

I woke up to the sun shining and a happy song streaming through my radio. My breakfast
consisted of chocolate milk and a banana that had reached its optimum level of ripeness. I saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D with my mama, and loved every enchanting second of it.


I was able to add a few more pieces to add to my teaching wardrobe.


I found this lovely addition for my room.


I started a list of ‘Nifty Ideas for the Classroom’ in my Tinkerbell journal, which I think is highly appropriate since good teaching requires faith, trust, and a little pixie dust.



All of this, and there's still a little time before Monday morning starts to creep in… I don’t know about you, but I plan on squeezing every last ounce of goodness out of today.

xoxo, Amy

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an amazing day! I love the artwork for your room, it is very inspirational. The ‘Nifty Ideas for the Classroom’ is a great idea! I have a new Hello Kitty journal that I have been trying to decide what to do with lol. I love the photo of your journal pages... so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did have a pretty amazing day. :) Honestly, I wish I had started this journal last semester. Everyday I'm in the classroom I learn something new that I KNOW I'll forget by the time I have my own classroom. It's nice to have it all in one book, rather than scattered throughout several notebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound like a princess day. i would love to watch Beauty and the beast 3D.

    I love your photos, its cute

    shall we follow each other? :D

    www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete